Tuesday 11 June 2013

Week Eight!

So much for the Monday Motivation I was looking forward to, that seemed to get lost under the duvet yesterday morning as I thought it best to have a rest day after my long run.  

The good news is I have made it to the start of week eight, alive! The last couple of months have flown by and I'm still enjoying the feeling of being able to tackle hills with confidence that I'm not going to pass out with exhaustion less than half way up!

This morning is a cross training session, a bit of resistance training at the gym followed by swimming then a power walk around town while I have a couple of tyres changed on my car (the excitement of that alone may kill me if the hills don't!).

Time for Today's Tuesday Trigger (Instead of Monday Motivation)......

No comments:

Post a Comment