Sunday 9 June 2013

Errghhh.



The title of this post says it all.  I opened the door to a grey, drizzly, typical British summer's morning. I almost headed back to bed where it was warm and I wouldn't have to run 4 miles, but I didn't.  

I gallantly strode in to the drizzle and after a little warm up walk began my run.  It didn't tale long for the malaise to creep up on me and before I knew it I was walking again.   I don't know what is making me feel like this, just general eerghhh or maybe the fact that I've already done one 4 miler in the last 7 days so my body was having a little protest.  That wasn't going to stop me though so I tried to run as much as I could and still managed to do the whole distance in 46 minutes, which is only 2 mins more than Monday so it's not too bad really.  The important thing is that I covered the distance and that's what matters.  I want to finish the marathon, not break any world records for speed!

Looking forward to some Monday Motivation tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment