Tuesday 21 May 2013

Another revelation!

Today was a day off from running so I hit the gym instead.  I haven't been to the gym much lately but was pleasantly surprised at how much more I could do compared to the last time I went, which was only 5 days ago!  

I did 30 minutes on the cross trainer and 30 minutes on the bike but found myself reaching for the resistance button on both machines to turn it up!  This was something that I have never even considered before...always been the 'do as little as you can get away with' type but now I'm finding that I am actively seeking out challenges rather than wasting energy trying to escape them, and it feels good.

I can now understand those insane people who get pleasure from exercise as I am proud to say i''m now one of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment